Graham Norton won this years special recognition award for his 20 year long career in television. Ant and Dec won the best tv presenter award for the 16th time in a row. Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield were happy with their win for best live magazine show and partied until 4am despite having to appear on their show at 10.30am.
Holly Willoughby looked stunning and classy as always in a floor length pale pink dress.
Caroline Flack wore a simple yet elegant burgundy wrap around strapless dress with a pair of beige shoes.
Tess Daly and Vernon Kay look like the perfect couple. Vernon wore a navy blue suit with a black skinny tie and Tess wore a white and black strapless jumpsuit.
Coronation Street star Shane Ward broke the trend of plain suits wearing a quirky tweed suit with the finishing touch of a flat cap.
Mark Wright was very dapper in a blue velvet dinner jacket, black trousers and a white shirt with a black velvet bow tie.
Marnie Simpson was overly exposed in a sheer lace dress leaving barely anything to the imagination. However her boyfriend Lewis Bloor kept it smart with a classic black slim fit suit with a red tie.
Scarlett Moffatt who presented the awards alongside Dermot wore a very vibrant pink baggy shorts suit which didn't flatter her at all.
EastEnders actress Gillian Taylforth looked extremely close to having a wardrobe malfunction in her floor length gold dress.
Sam Quek and Stacey Solomon embarrassingly wore the same red glitter dress to this years NTA's however they both looked wonderful.
- Since the beginning of the NTA's 306 awards have been presented.
- Sam Aston who won best new comer in 2004 is the youngest ever winner at age 11.
- This is the 7th year the awards have been held at the O2.
- The fist ever NTA was won by the drama Solider Soldier in 1995.
- 3 serving prime ministers have presented awards
- 52 nameplates for all the potential winners are prepared in advance.