We have picked Leonardo DiCaprio as our Dapper Man of the month. He is always stylish and oozes confidence.
Leo is 41 years old, an actor and film producer and is also an environmental conservationist who was born in Hollywood, California. His Mum is a German born Legal secretary and his Dad is an Italian comic's artist, producer and distributor of comic books.
He began his career with television adverts and then recurring roles in TV series such as the soap opera Santa Barbara and the sitcom Growing Pains in the early 1990's. He began his film career staring as Josh in the low budget Horror film Critters 3 in 1991 before staring alongside Robert De Niro in This Boy's Life in 1993. He achieved international fame when he played Jack Dawson in the massive hit Titanic in 1997.
Leonardo has won 21 awards in total up to now, including a Golden Globe for best actor in The Aviator in 2004, a best actor award for The Wolf Of Wall Street in 2013 and a Golden globe for best actor along with his first BAFTA for The Revenant in 2015.
Critters 3 1993
Romeo + Juliet 1996
The Aviator 2004
Django Unchained 2010
The Revenant 2015
- He was considered for the role of Spider-Man in 2002 which went to his childhood friend Toby Maguire.
- He landed an advert for Matchbox Cars at the age of 14.
- Leo owns an island off Belize.
- In 2005 his face was severely injured when ex-model Aretha Wilson hit him over the head with a glass bottle.
- He was messaged by James Corden on behalf of Jennifer Lopez during an episode of carpool karaoke on the Late Late Show, which can be seen here:
Best Dressed Moments
In this photo Leonardo DiCaprio wears a cool casual look with a grey v-neck jumper over a navy and white striped shirt, with black jeans.
This outfit from The Great Gatsby is a great evening wear look and would be great for any black tie event. He wears a black suit, white shirt and stylish satin black bow tie with gold edging.
At the Great Gatsby premier Mr. DiCaprio fashions a navy blue suit and matching tie with a white shirt.
In this still from The Wolf Of Wall Street Leonardo DiCaprio models a navy blue pinstripe suit, with a white shirt and red square print tie.